Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Resurrection

Okay, I started this blog several years ago out of a sense of enthusiasm for my discipline of art/painting, and really I haven't done anything with it. So today I'm going to start it up again.

I am an art professor at Emory & Henry College with some pretty hefty administrative responsibilities. We graduated out in May 5th, so I've been pulling things together since then. I have had two short vacations and more to come; however, it is summer and I am not teaching classes, so it is time to get my art making back in gear. I'm going to start where I left off, with some landscape work. I have a sabbatical coming in the spring of 2019, so this is my chance to get things going. Today, I am going to start again on some monotypes and see where that leads me. I'll post the successes as soon as they happen. If they really happen, I'll link this to my website at www.charlesgoolsby.com


No comments:

Post a Comment